Looking for a tasty and easy-to-make meal for your next family dinner or special occasion? Look no further than this center cut lamb leg recipe. Not only is it delicious and flavorful, but it’s also a healthier alternative to many other meat dishes.
To make this recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 center cut lamb leg, bone-in
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped rosemary, chopped thyme, salt, black pepper, and olive oil.
3. Rub the mixture all over the lamb leg, making sure to get the mixture in all the crevices.
4. Place the lamb leg in a roasting pan, bone-side down.
5. Roast in the oven for approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F for medium-rare.
6. Let the lamb leg rest for 10-15 minutes before carving and serving.
This center cut lamb leg recipe pairs well with a variety of side dishes, such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a fresh salad. You can also serve it with a delicious gravy made from the drippings in the roasting pan.
Tips and Tricks
– Make sure to let the lamb leg rest before carving to ensure it stays juicy and tender.
– Experiment with different herbs and spices to find your favorite flavor combination.
– Use a meat thermometer to make sure the lamb leg is cooked to your desired level of doneness.
In conclusion, this center cut lamb leg recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that’s perfect for any occasion. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic cooking techniques, you can create a flavorful and healthy dish that your family and friends will love. So why not give it a try today and see for yourself how delicious it can be?